Monday, June 17, 2013

Ultrasound Appointment

Tomorrow, I have an ultrasound appointment. I am nervous, because I am not ovulating, yet. I did not have a positive OPK result, yet, and my body does not show any signs of ovulation whatsoever. The nurse scheduled the appointment at least 3 days before I usually ovulate. Far too early in my opinion. But she said that the meds might make me ovulate earlier and that I had to monitor my ovulation really closely.

Which I did.
Like crazy.
Every. 4. Hours.

I called in this afternoon to see if I still need to come in tomorrow. I do not want to drive over an hour and pay a lot of money for an ultrasound, just so that they tell me that I am not ovulating, yet.
I`m nervous and I worry because I do not know what to expect.

One of the things that annoys me most with the nurses is that they expect me to follow instructions without questioning anything. I pay a lot of money for this and I think I should have a right to know why they want me to do certain procedures. But whenever I ask something, they act as if I am noncompliant. I wish they were more upfront with me about things and would tell me why they want me to do certain things and why I have to pay for certain procedures.

I hope everything will work out okay tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment