No, I don't think, I really got the clomid crazies that so many moms-to-be complain about online.
Maybe I was lucky because I decided to take the meds at night. If there were any side effects they might have happened while I was asleep. I felt a little bit bloated the first 3 times, I took it, but the last two times, I did not feel anything at all.
I think, I got a little emotional, though. I could have hugged the whole world. I loved everyone! I was a little bit worried that I would start to get annoyed by other people and be rude, because that sometimes happens when I have PMS, but the fertility meds did the exact opposite. People who annoyed me even when I don`t have PMS, did not bother me at all. I just wanted to hug everyone.
But now that I am done with taking them, I am not quite sure how I feel... I am having second thoughts about the timing. Is this really the month I should start? If this works, the baby would be due in the middle of the semester - was that a bad idea? I will fly to Europe in a few weeks - what if something goes wrong while I am abroad? Is flying a good idea? So many questions, so many things to worry about...
Despite all these worries, I made the decision to try for a reason. I will do this. And I am excited about it! Let`s see what happens over the next days.
No comments:
Post a Comment