Sunday, June 23, 2013

IUI

I had my IUI yesterday morning.

I made sure I was at the office extra early, because I did not want to call them from the road to thaw the sperm. I know it is silly, but I did not want to call them and then end up in an accident and not be able to make the appointment in time.

They gave me the sperm to warm it up in my hands and put it in my bra. I placed it under my breast, close to my heart and became very emotional.

The procedure was very quick and I lay in the office for an additional 15 min. because I had read that it would improve my chances. Then I left and lay down in my car for another hour. I watched some sitcoms on my iPod and talked to my mom on the phone (she does not know what is going on, yet). I decided to go shopping for a while and then had a salad for lunch at the Cheesecake Factory, because it was a special day.

Then I drove home and chatted with some friends. I am so blessed because I have the best friends in the world!

At night, I bought some pregnancy tests that are now sitting in my bathroom waiting to be used when the time comes...

My mom and my best friend both said that they knew right away that they were pregnant. They felt it. I`m not sure if I feel anything yet. But I am hopeful...

No comments:

Post a Comment