Two roads diverged in a yellow wood... and I, I chose the one less traveled by, marked with ovulation charts, donor vials, and lots of controversy. Little money in my pockets but my heart pregnant with hope, I travel this road alone... and that will make all the difference!
My counseling appointment is today - yikes! Is there any way to prepare for something like this? Like you take an aspirin before you to the dentist, so it does not hurt so much???
Just be prepared to let the counselor know that you are prepared. You know other SMCs, you've thought about how/when to tell the child (and others) that you used a donor. It'll be all good. Good luck!!!
Just be prepared to let the counselor know that you are prepared. You know other SMCs, you've thought about how/when to tell the child (and others) that you used a donor. It'll be all good. Good luck!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I will publish later how it went...
ReplyDelete