Well, after a short blog hiatus, I am back again. Thanks for everybody who stuck around and is still reading my blog. I have not privatized the blog, yet, but we will see how it goes. I might still do it in the future.
Things have happened, a lot of things, and here are the short versions:
I put that guy I had been seeing for a while in the friend zone. I just could not deal with a real relationship on top of everything else. Sorry mate, it just wasn`t the right time. Maybe sometime in the future...
I got in touch with a European/ German forum for singles who want to become moms. They make you do a phone interview before they let you join the forum. Very European. My interview is this weekend. So, let`s hope they let me join and that I meet some nice Europeans who can give me some advice about doing IVF in Denmark.
I made some decisions. More about that in some future posts. But one thing is that I have an appointment with an IVF Clinic in Denmark. It is still a few weeks away, but I am trying to move it a little forward... I am trying to kill the time by learning some Danish. I thought it would be fun to know a few words and phrases when I go there this summer.
I checked out a new OBGYN that I had hoped would be my new go-to person for monitoring etc. What I did not realize until I pulled into the parking lot was that her office was part of a catholic hospital complex. Yup, I pretty much got kicked out of her office. Not literally, of course, but yeah, the words: "There are some things, we just cannot help you with here." probably meant the same.
I rediscovered my love for English tea, Cornwall, Irish Gaelic and all things related to European English accents. I bought some decaffeinated English tea and it tastes like good childhood memories and summer sunrises in Southern England.
That pretty much sums up what I have been up to lately. More details on my plans, the visit with the catholic doctor, and my Danish hopes are soon to come. Stick around if you like!
No comments:
Post a Comment