Sunday, November 17, 2013

Another BFN

My IUI #4 did not work out either. I have known it for a few days, when my HPT came back negative. Even though I knew it, I was still holding up hope. And then, this afternoon, while hiding from an upcoming tornado in my little downstairs bathroom, AF showed up. So, I sat in the dark, covered in pillows and cushions hugging my computer and crying on a waterproof box with my most important documents in it. I listened to the rain and storm outside and inside of me, until slowly, it started to calmed down. I waited a little longer before I came out of the bathroom and wrote my mom: "It's over, but I still have not completely made it through the storm, yet." Tomorrow, when the world looks different again, I will inspect the damage and check what needs to be fixed.

2 comments: